Homolab 2.50 (600 bar)
• 50 l/h (50 Hz), 58 l/h (60 Hz)
• Double homogenizing stage
• 1st stage adjustable up to 600 bar (60 Mpa)
• 2nd stage adjustable up to 150 bar (15 Mpa)
• Nr. 2 pumping pistons
Compression Head & Homogenizing Valves
• The compression head is manufactured from a single block of high quality stainless steel
• Suction and discharge valves (ball type) manufactured in zirconium oxide
• Replaceable seats for valves in food-grade tungsten carbide
• Safety valve of spring type
• Pressure gauge of digital type
• Pressurizable stainless steel hopper, complete with connection for compressed air inlet, suitable to treat products with viscosity up to 2.000cPs.
• Homogenizing valves made in food grade tungsten carbide
• 2nd Homogenizing stage, suitable to work with pressure up to 150 bar (15 MPa);
Pump body, Transmission & Structure
• The pump body is made from a premium grade highresistance cast iron
• The crankshaft is machined from a solid piece, nitrited and checked using ultrasounds
• Lubricating plant of oil splash type. The mechanical organs are in oil-bath.
• The frame is constructed from a square-section stainless steel pipe, provided with dismountable
stainless steel panels with satin finish.
• Electrical motors of leading Company in alternate current.
• Control panel with operation and check buttons
• Electrical plant projected on respect of IEC standards, positioned onto the machine, with direct start.